Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Catching up Part I

So Indoctrination ended....I think.

On Sept 7th a bunch of us were invited to go to The Think Tank Gallery in DTLA at 6pm to witness Gatekeeper One's arrival.

Here's the video

When I arrived with my group we knocked on a door and a woman grabbed me by the arm and asked me why I was here and who sent me.  I told her I was here to bear witness to One and that Addison sent me.  This lady had me sign a book and had me put on a hood.  There, she lead me into a room that had distorted noises and "glory be" over and over.  She told me to remain still and not to remove my hood.  I stood there for a while until the sounds stop and I could hear Gatekeeper 2's voice.  She still had us remain still and hooded though.  She applauded several people's efforts, including mine, which was really nice.  During her speech however the voices of Gatekeeper 5, ~four, and III were definitely present.  So....was I right and they're not dead?  Or is this suppose to symbolize what's going on in Addison's head or is this a supernatural thing?  Who knows.

At the end of Gatekeeper two's speech we were instructed to take off our hood to meet Gatekeeper One.  When I took off my hood I realized I was standing in a giant circle with my fellow Apostles, looking at each other.  Two then explained that we created the new book of Anoch and that we are all One.  I'll totally admit that when I heard this I was like.....really, the hokey ending, well....it's an ending?

After that we were invited to enjoy ourselves and basically we went into mini-party mode.  Gatekeeper two looked worried and I even approached her to just give a head shake and she seemed really apprehensive.  I mean, I have not been exactly the biggest Gatekeeper two fan seeing that she KILLED ~four BUT......~four did basically torture Addison so.....I guess I could see why Addison would snap.  Do I approve of her methods, no.  Do I understand her perspective?  Sure.

Anyway the party lasted until Russell approached Two with stuffed cat.  This stuffed cat was given to Russell month's ago by Addison's dad (Tom).  The claim was that the stuffed cat would trigger memories for Addison and hopefully snap her out of this delusion.  Sure enough as soon as Russell handed the stuffed cat over to Two she started to panic and scream at us that this is all fake.  At which point the servers in the room all dropped their food trays and scooped up Addison/fled.  Some ran after her but no luck, we were blocked from going any further in game.

So....basically Indoctrination is over but what about Addison?

The next day there was a Periscope with a dead drop.  Participant Michael Gray got the letter which basically said "thanks for helping us out with getting Addison, she'll be better in a few days"--OSDM.  Ya those fuckers.

A few days later we see another Periscope with Addison coming out of a dark room, covered in blood.  She is lead in to a shower room where we see a red dress.  A man turns on the shower for Addison, who looks like a blank slate, and closes the door.....

Definitely not the end....

No comments:

Post a Comment